This year marks the first annual Star & Garter beer festival! – A free festival taking place between the 26th and 29th of May and featuring great live music, inter-village competitions and most of all great beer from a wealth of local breweries.
See below for our full schedule of events and be sure to check back regularly for updates and announcements!
Friday kicks off the beer festival!
Starting at 17:00 we welcome breweries such as 288 Brewery, Cloak & Dagger, Greyhound and many more! As well as great beers we’re also delighted to have a performance from the amazing Caws Brothers between 20:00 – 22:00.
Saturday marks the first of the festivities and competitions!
Starting at Midday, Saturday welcomes breweries such as Dragon Oak, Firebird, Gun & more! On top of the great beers Saturday also marks the beginning of our inter-village competitions and more amazing music.
- 15:00 – The Star & Garter Pram Race through the village
- 17:00 – The Tug of War over the village pond
- 19:00 – The infamous welly throw
- 20:00 – Music from the incredible Sammy Sarfas
Sunday is about more than beer, it’s also the finals of our competitions!
Starting at Midday, Sunday welcomes breweries such as Bowman, Flower Pott, Listers & more! One top of the great beers Sunday also marks the culmination of our competitions where winners will be decided and losers will be comiserated.
- 15:00 – The Pram Race finale
- 16:00 – Music from the fantastic Dan Powell
- 17:00 – The Tug of War final round
- 18:00 – Music from the brilliant Steve Williams
The final day of the beer festival!
Starting at Midday, Monday welcomes breweries such as Langham, Irving & Co, Gold Mark & more! Although the competitions have ended, there is still more to come.
- 15:00 – Dragon Oak’s head brewer will demonstrate the brewing process & how to make a delicious ale